Monday 6 July 2020

Fi's 30 day push=up challenge - Day 2

I'm not going to lie, today has been a struggle.  My arms, shoulders and chest ache from the additional 75 push-ups yesterday, and I've had to improve my technique immediately to make them register on the app!  I've had to do them in smaller sets throughout the day and I'm still only halfway for today's target at 10.30pm!

BUT...I got my first two donations today. Yipee!!
So I have added a donations thermometer here
and I am determined to reach today's goal before I post this blog 😁
In the meantime, if you want to keep me motivated, here's the link to make a donation:


Any amount, large or small, makes all the difference and is very much appreciated. 

A reminder of the charities I'm raising money for:

And a wee video of where I live




...It's 00:02hrs and I made it! I did one extra yesterday so I did one less today to keep me perfectly on track. Here is today's count:



Thanks again for today's donations and everyone's words of encouragement/bewilderment!

I'm off to rest my weary arms which are aching just typing this!
Goodnight x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers