Thursday 23 July 2020

30 Day push-up challenge - day 10 - 20

Push-ups completed:1730
Still to go: 1270
Alcohol consumed: 0


I've been a bit tardy with the updates, apologies, but the push-ups have continued...more or less! I passed two milestones: 1000 and 1500 - half-way!







The last 10 days have been filled with business; sometimes productive, sometimes not! But mostly filled with stresses and worries and trying to make decisions which leads to fatigue and an inability to anything.

But then, on Sunday, my very good friend Maggie, her partner and daughter came to visit for the last few days and we had a magical time! It's been almost 3 years since we last saw each other and we were both desperate for a catch-up.  We had wonderful adventures exploring the island, kayaking, swimming, bonfires on the beach, and just chilling by the fire.  It was just what I needed and I feel revived.



However, the kayaking, on top of the push-ups, took its toll on my shoulders and I've struggled to lift my arms above my head! So needless to say, there have been no push-ups for the last 2 days and I am now over 200 behind schedule 😬  The last 10 days are going to be a massive challenge!

But, a challenge wouldn't be a challenge if it didn't push our limits.
I have to remember why I'm doing it and keep going with the determination I started with.

There are lots going on with the charities so head on over to their Facebook pages and see where your donations are helping.


As ever, your donations keep me motivated and are very much appreciated. If you can spare a few pennies, you can donate here:


More updates coming soon!

Take care and stay kind 💜


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers