Saturday 11 July 2020

Fi's 30 day push up challenge - Day 4 - 7

Total Push-ups done: 630
Push-ups to target: 2370



The last few days have been a real struggle and I have fallen behind in my daily targets.  I struggle with chronic fatigue every day and can usually manage it reasonably well, but sometimes even the slightest exertion floors me.  On Monday and Tuesday I did quite a lot; yoga, cleaning our community shop, 100 push-ups each day, dog walks, gardening and painting. Not overly busy by any standards, but it seems to have been enough to exhaust my body and for the rest of the week, just getting out of bed and functioning has been a challenge in itself.  

I have included some alternative push-ups from my yoga sessions.
In Mondays Stay Strong class, we do a vinyasa sequence which includes pike presses, and on Wednesday, my yoga instructor very kindly included some dolphin dips just to help me reach my target for the day.  Here's a video sample of the moves:

All the yogis very kindly donated their dips towards my total, but I haven't included them as it felt like cheating! But thank you so much for the thought and support! 
And if you fancy joining a yoga class, I can highly recommend Mountain Yoga Kinlochleven via the wonders of Zoom!

So it's now the end of day 7 and I am 70 push-ups behind schedule! But I hope to make these up over the next few days.  Donations create motivation, so if you can donate, even the price of a coffee would be fantastic. If all my Facebook friends did that, we'd reach the target in no time!


100% of donations will go to the charities, plus gift-aid.

An update about the charities will follow over the weekend, but for now, it's time to rest! 

Goodnight,
Fi x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers