Tuesday 4 August 2020

30 day Push-up challenge update

Push-ups completed - 2135
Push-ups to go: 865
Dry days: 45



I have been so busy the last couple of days preparing the guest house for re-opening, that I forgot what date it was.  At midnight last night, I should have completed the 3000th push-up.  However, I've had to take a push-up hiatus for the last week.  My shoulder injury is much more serious than I thought and even lifting a cup of tea has been very painful, so before I do permanent damage, the push-ups will have to wait while it heals.
It's only a short pause though and I fully intend to complete the challenge as soon as I can.

However, I have decided to carry on Dry July into August.  I actually haven't had any alcohol since 20th June, so I have included those dry days in June.  Should I keep going for 100 days?
In fact, does anyone have any wacky challenges I could do in the meantime?  Obviously, something that doesn't involve using my shoulder!  Maybe giving up chocolate until I can do push-ups again?  Or walking so many steps a day? Or learning a tune on one of my instruments (I can't really play any of them 😂). 
I will consider anything, within reason, as long as you're willing to donate! Let the ideas commence!

And as always, the reasons I'm fundraising; follow the links to find out their stories.


Over the next few days, I will be doing a few updates about why these charities are important to me, and the unknown links we all have!

To donate to my ever-increasing challenges, follow the links below:


Here's a wee lovely thing for those that might be feeling a little broken today:


Take care and be kind,
Fi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers